Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today is the first day of the rest of your life...

Oh my, how those words hit home! I've had more starts and failures than i've cared to even count. I'm at this again, and this time i'm determined to make this work! I started off my day with a simple and quick breakfast. I'm really not big on breakfast, and usually I never eat it. I usually don't get hungry for at least a couple of hours after i've woken up, so eating breakfast is a big accomplishment for me. This morning I had 4 slices of toast with a little bit of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter on it, and a big glass of water. The entire thing only came to 180 calories, which is probably too low to be a filling breakfast, but was the best i could do considering the fact that i wasn't that hungry nor did I have a whole lot of time before running out the door to my internship.

Of course, as usual, I was hounded as I ate by my baby, Zeus, who, as usual, got the last bite. It's so hard to say no to those big brown eyes! He's definitely got me wrapped around his little paw!


No comments: